Friday, November 30, 2007

Awesome Winter

Hello world, can you hear me? I have never explored this way of reaching you. This gives nice communication, at the same time lets us share our views, isn't it? I'll urge the reader to reply even with a few lines to this post.

The evergreen weather of Bangalore has started showing up its beauty as the winter is approaching. Though it is very weak winter in the sense that the mercury never dips too low but still the Gulmohars and the various kinds of unknown flowers cover up our campus. In the morning, the cover of the mist gives the indication that the winter has arrived. This time of the season is interesting in another sense. After the completion of the exams, people head to their hometown and I'm also no exception. In less than 3 weeks I'll be back there and oh, then will enjoy the winter in Bengal.

Nature looks beautiful when it has everything in adequate proportions. To enjoy the beauty of Spring, one needs to suffer the scorch of Summer. That's one limitation of the weather here. 'If diamonds were as plentiful as pebbles, we wouldn't have cared to pick them up'. The concept of proportion is similar in the example of life. To appreciate the traditional education, I mean the academics, one needs to have several other facets, hobbies like games, music, painting etc. etc. fills up the leisure and recharges for the other works in my opinion. Do you know why I'm saying this? Today I went to the Gymkhana grounds and played Cricket after a very long lay-off. Then only I realized that I should have been doing this regularly. This not only keeps me fit physically, but also gives the proper balance of mind. I'll be going there regularly from now on. The attitude people here takes about games and sports really fascinates me. Even in the sports ground, they are very serious about the game. I'll be missing this place after completion of my degree.

1 comment:

Onkar Bhardwaj said...

one thing is true man, u r probably one of the most sincere at working thats why i see so much of stuff coming out relating work.

yes, i think i'll also miss iisc too much. perhaps till now unforgettable years of my life.