Friday, November 16, 2007

Changing Times

This part of the year is very pleasant here in Bangalore. The weather is too good, that is not to mention. But above all the rain has stopped, that's the most exciting part. Beautiful sunlight and cool breeze sweeps the campus of IISc! Grand, eh??

But whatever be the weather conditions, the events never stops happening here. The institute is now in the exam fever. In each department or center, students are preparing for their exams. So am I ! the entire course seems to me like a song. And this is the end of it. If you are acquainted with Indian classical music, the end is called “Jhala”. This season seems to me as the Jhala, and there is no time to get loose. The song is about to end, that's what fascinates me. So, good bye till then. I'll be back after this fever gets over.

No comments: